Sunday, March 25, 2012

Milani Beach Front and Jewel Fix Hot Pink Mani

I was lucky enough to win the Milani kit at the Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida meet up and it came with tons of great makeup and 29 bottles of polish! Oh Happy Day! Here is a combination my husband suggested to coordinate with my toes. :) Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?

This is Milani Beach Front with Jewel Fix in Hot Pink. The Jewel Fix is thick and not too hard to apply. I dabbed the brush in certain bald spots to get the glitter more evenly spread. This mani lasted only 1 day as I was getting overwhelmed by the glitter

On my toes is Loreal: Violet Vixen. Great formula and so pretty in natural light. 

Here it is in artificial light. 



6 comments:

  1. I bet you were overjoyed to get 24 bottles of nail polish! BTW I like the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was over the moon! Nevermind the other 70 that I got from the bloggers who brought polish to swap

      Delete
  2. Your hubby has good taste! They look lovely together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I use him for inspiration when I'm taking too long to decide. He has a good eye and is learning a lot about polishes and their different effects

      Delete
  3. Great combination for nails and toes!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Reminds me of a speckled egg lol...

    ReplyDelete