Sunday, April 29, 2012

OPI Mod About You and Pure Ice Outrageous

I need to step up my stamping skills. I have some Bundle Monster plates that I purchased on Amazon but I'm not too thrilled with them... Well I shouldn't say that. I just don't think they have too many patterns that are so exciting. So i did this manicure and added subtle glitter dots which barely showed up. Over all I'm not too thrilled with how it turned out. Next time I'll pick a different design. Thoughts? Feelings?  Concerns?


OPI Mod About You (base color) was very chalky although I love this shade of pink, it was not easy to apply and Pure Ice: Outrageous is a great stamping color with a foil/frosty look. I like the colors together, but I don't like how the overall design came out. Suggestions for improvements are welcome.

 Bundle Monster plate #204



3 comments:

  1. How about trying the Pure Ice on a purple or a dark green?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about using the Pure Ice on a purple or a dark green?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good option to use the Pure Ice on a purple color. What about the design do you think it's too much? I was thinking of doing a turquoise and white design with gold accents.

    ReplyDelete